Parmesan Chicken Caesar Salad Wendy’s
Wendy’s has launched a new Parmesan chicken Caesar salad if you like Wendy’s salad. In this topic, we are going to talk about their ingredients and nutrition facts, and what you can order in Wendy’s on the keto diet.
What is Wendy’s:
Wendy’s is a worldwide American dining establishment chain for junk food established by Dave Thomas in November 1969, in Columbus, Ohio. The firm relocated its head office to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006.
With 6,711 places Wendy’s became the 3rd world’s largest burger junk food chain by December 2018, following McDonald’s and Burger King.
Wendy’s is prominent for its sea salt fries, square burgers, and Frosty, a type of ice cream (soft serve) combined with starches. The chain menu is composed mostly of burgers, French fries, chicken sandwiches, and drinks such as the Frosty.
Wendy’s Parmesan Chicken Caesar Salad nutrition facts and Ingredients:
According to wendy’s menu, the ingredients of Parmesan Chicken Caesar are:
- Salad Blend: Romaine Lettuce, Italian Three Cheese Blend (Parmesan, Powdered Cellulose [To Prevent Caking], Asiago And Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes]). With added Milk.
- Grilled Chicken Breast: Water, Hen Breast, Seasoning (Salt, Natural Flavors, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Dextrose, Dehydrated Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Onion Powder, Paprika, Gum Arabic, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sugar), Potato Starch, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum. Including Grilled, Homestyle, and Spicy Chicken Breasts and Soy, it cut on a typical cutting board that ends up in cross-contact with wheat and soy allergens.
- Caesar Dressing: Water, Soybean Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Mustard Seed, Natural Flavor, Anchovies. Including Anchovies, Egg, Milk.
- Parmesan Crisps: Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skimmed Milk, Sea Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes). With added Milk.
Entree / Dressing (Per Packet.)
- Calories: 400 / 80
- Calories from fat: 190g / 70g
- Total fat: 21g / 8g
- Saturated fat: 11g / 1.5g
- Trans fat: 0.5g / 0g
- Cholesterol: 140mg / 10mg
- Sodium: 900mg / 180mg
- Total carbohydrates: 8g / 1g
- Dietary fiber: 5g / 0g
- Total Sugars: 2g / 1g
- Protein: 49g / 1g
- Calcium: 60% / 2%
- Iron: 15% / 0%
- Potassium: 820 / 10
What to order on a keto diet:
- Grilled Asiago Ranch Chicken Club (no bun) – 20g Fat; 3g Net Carbohydrates; 39g Protein (vs. 33g Net Carbohydrates)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no bun) – 7g Fat; 4g Net Carbohydrates; 29g Protein (vs. 35g Net Carbohydrates)
- S’Awesome Bacon Cheeseburger (no bun) – 37g Fat; 7g Net Carbohydrates; 29g Protein (vs. 37g Net Carbohydrates)
- Peppercorn Mushroom Melt (no onions, no bun) – 33g Fat; 5g Net Carbohydrates; 25g Protein (vs. 43g Net Carbohydrates)
- Dave’s Single (no ketchup, no bun) – 31g Fat; 5g Net Carbohydrates; 24g Protein (vs. 37g Net Carbohydrates)
- Son of Baconator (no ketchup, no bun) – 37g Fat; 4g Net Carbohydrates; 29g Protein (vs. 36g Net Carbohydrates)
- Baconator (no ketchup, no bun) – 60g Fat; 5g Net Carbohydrates; 53g Protein (vs. 38g Net Carbohydrates)
- Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (no bun) – 21g Fat; 3g Net Carbohydrates; 15g Protein (vs. 24g Net Carbohydrates)
- Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe (no ketchup, no bun) – 17g Fat; 3g Net Carbohydrates; 12g Protein (vs. 25g Net Carbohydrates)
- Jr. Cheeseburger (no ketchup, no bun) – 12g Fat; 1g Net Carbohydrates; 12g Protein (vs. 25g Net Carbohydrates)
- Jr. Hamburger (no ketchup, no bun) – 8g Fat; 1g Net Carbohydrates; 10g Protein (vs. 24g Net Carbohydrates)
- Double Stack (no ketchup, no bun) – 19g Fat; 3g Net Carbohydrates; 20g Protein (vs. 25g Net Carbohydrates)
- Parmesan Chicken Caesar Salad (half-size option) – 20g Fat; 5g Net Carbohydrates; 29g Protein
- Taco Salad (taco chips, no chili, or salsa; half-size choice) – 16g Fat; 10g Net Carbohydrates; 12g Protein (vs. 54g Net Carbohydrates)
- Caesar Side Salad (no croutons option) – 14g Fat; 5g Net Carbohydrates; 9g Protein (vs. 17g Net Carbohydrates)
- Garden Side Salad (no croutons option, with Ranch Dressing; Caesar Dressing supplements 1g Net Carbohydrates) – 14g Fat; 5g Net Carbohydrates; 5g Protein (vs. 25g Net Carbohydrates)
Dave Thomas’s inspired Wendy’s old made burgers by his journeys to Kewpee Hamburgers in his residence community of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Kewpee sold his thick malt shakes and also his square burgers. In 1969, Wendy’s were established by Thomas in Columbus, Ohio. They included square patties with edges that stood out from the sides of the round bun, offering the perception of an abundance of high-quality meat. The place of Columbus, later on, included a Tim Hortons, and as of March 2007, it was closed, after many years of work, due to decreasing sales. John Havlicek, a Basketball celebrity, and an Ohio State College graduate, was amongst Thomas’s earliest capitalists, which ultimately offered Havlicek sufficient revenue stream to retire conveniently.
After the birth of his 4th child, Thomas named the dining establishment the name of this child. Pictures of her were on display screen at the initial Wendy’s dining establishment until it closed. Moreover, the initial Wendy’s franchisee, L.S. Hartzog, authorized a contract for Indianapolis, Indiana, in August 1972. In the same period, Wendy’s broadcast its first TELEVISION commercials locally in Ohio. This collection of ads was entitled “C’mon to Wendy’s” due to the fact that they emphasized Wendy’s prevalence via the “Quality Is Our Recipe” motto and also included an animated Wendy like the one from the business logo design beside dancing burgers.
Now the company is the third-largest hamburger fast-food chain in the world with 6,711 locations.